This past week has been so fun watching these boys. I kept finding them wanting to be more and more like Dad! Dad dropped his hat, and Marcus was so quick to pick it up and then slid into Dad's shoes. He was so excited and he kept saying "look Dad!" Today then we were getting ready for church I realized Tyson and Dad's eyes are quite similar. Then later on when were relaxing together after church Tyson crawled over to Dad and they were dressed just the same. I sure wouldn't mind if they really did turn out just like Dad.



3 comments:
They are so cute! Tyson does totally have Brian's eyes and it wouldn't be so bad if they turned out like him!!
Don't worry about the background! I love yours and was just changing to the other one because then when I change my mind again I won't have to mess up the sidebar stuff. So, it's basically because of my laziness! I hope that you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
So adorable! Your family is SO CUTE!
P.S I love the new look on your blog--WOW!
Post a Comment