Saturday, June 27, 2009

Island Park

Each year my family goes to Island Park in Idaho. We haven't been able to go for the past couple of years but since we live a little closer we got to go. Well most of us did, Brian had his orientation for his job that week so I just took the kids. He was so sad to miss out on Island Park again! My whole family helped out A LOT! Thanks guys! Here's some pictures!
Carter
Grandpa Mike and Carter. He loved the backpack!Melanie and CarterYellowstone boys! They sure love Grandpa Mike

Four wheeling!
Cousins Hard at work!Kayaking

Grandma bathing Carter...I didn't even have to give him a bath! Thanks Mom and Dad we sure loved it, and hope we do it again next year.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

How fun, we love Island Park. My family has a cabin there...lots of good times!

Chalece said...

Carter is getting so big! I love that picture with all the cousins, so cute.