Oh my gosh! Congrats! I cannot believe you are having another boy! They will all be the best of friends!! Jeff says congrats as well and that maybe your boys could hook up with his sisters girls when they are older. She has 5. :)
Congrats! You make darling boys, so I'm sure this one will be no exception. :) Spenny would be so happy if that was us--he says he wants a basketball team of boys. Oh dear...
OH my gosh!! I am so glad I checked your blog tonight. That is crazy Joni, I love it! :) Congratulations, that is so super exciting. Your boys are adorable and I can't wait to see you guys in just a few days!!
I know it's been forever (and I don't check your blog often enough), but I had to jump in and congratulate you as well! Your boys are all so darn cute, and I'm sure they're super excited for another brother!
22 comments:
Oh my gosh! Congrats! I cannot believe you are having another boy! They will all be the best of friends!! Jeff says congrats as well and that maybe your boys could hook up with his sisters girls when they are older. She has 5. :)
Oh what cute pictures of all your boys! We are so excited for all of you!
Fantastic news!
Wowzers! More boys!!!!!!! You are going to have your hands full with 4 little guys to chase after (or have chasing you)! Congratulations!
Congratulations Joni!!! Gotta love boys! Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.
Congrats Joni!! I was sure this time it would be a girl! But your boys are adorable so you might as well keep 'em coming! :)
How fun! Congrats! We still need to see you guys sometime!
That is so crazy!! Congratulations- that will be so fun!!
Congrats! You make darling boys, so I'm sure this one will be no exception. :) Spenny would be so happy if that was us--he says he wants a basketball team of boys. Oh dear...
Congrats Joni! Dave and I will be driving through Boise in June...we hope we get a chance to see you guys!
No way! That is awesome! What a fun little family of boys! I hope you are doing well!
OH my gosh!! I am so glad I checked your blog tonight. That is crazy Joni, I love it! :) Congratulations, that is so super exciting. Your boys are adorable and I can't wait to see you guys in just a few days!!
So happy for you, congratulations!!
Our fourth boy has been the easiest so far. Congrats. You will love it- and the comments never stop (from people wishing they were as cool as you) :)
Oh my heck, I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Congrats!
I know it's been forever (and I don't check your blog often enough), but I had to jump in and congratulate you as well! Your boys are all so darn cute, and I'm sure they're super excited for another brother!
That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!
haha I guess I was wrong!! but im happy for you guys and cant wait to see you :)
They will be the cutest little brood of boys ever!! Congratulations!!!
no way. I guess you need to have boys to balance all of us who only have girls (:
HOW GREAT! Congratulations!
Congrats! 3 little buddies!! You look so good and I hope we get to hang out again soon:)
Oh WOW! You are going to have your hands full. You guys make such cute boys. Just think of all the missionaries you are going to send off:)
Post a Comment