So I have decided that it is a true fact...Minnesota = COLD! This is a picture of our window...the inside! We really have a warm apartment but it is so cold outside. Tonight it is just -7, but in the morning it is suppose to be -11, and -29 with the wind chill! Yep, it sure is cold here!
7 comments:
We're not quite as cold as you, it's zero degrees right now, but that wind sure is cold!
Yikes! I have to admit that Logan is sounding better and better these days! It is SO cold right now!
Okay so Logan may not be as bad as I thought...
That is awful. I don't like this cold stuff. Our pipes keep freezing which means no water! Good luck and bundle up!
WOW! I don't know how you are surviving! I can't wait for warm weather again!
I need your email address because my blog is going private. Please leave it on our blog or email me at karrissa@inpnet.org. Thanks!
Joni, where are you!?! I miss seeing pics of your kids and hearing about what you guys are doing!
Post a Comment