I am sorry that we haven't posted in a while, our desktop computer crashed! We are still working on it so I still won't be able to post very often. Here are just some pictures of our boys from the past few weeks.
We got out Dad's baseball glove and ball! Marcus really loved it, the ball is well used, but he loved it!
Here are the boys playing! Tyson has now started walking! He hasen't quite mastered it yet but is really getting quite good. I think Marcus likes that he can get around like he can! Everytime he sees him walking he just says "Mom Tyson's walking!"
We had a Valentines playgroup where all the kids dressed up, and danced around. The kids loved it! This is Tyson just walking around. He really loves it!
Marcus really loved all of the balloons that were there! It was so fun to all watch them play!
Here are some of the kids that go to nursery with Marcus, Will is the one that is sitting with Marcus, and the one in the background is Anthony. He is doing so good at nusery now we are so proud!
Here is Tyson reading a book! He is really good at reading upsidedown!
Here's Marcus all ready for church! He loves that he can put his hands in his pockets.
Tyson getting into the closet, I really did finish getting him ready but didn't get a picture of it sorry!
Marcus was so excited to get a Valentine card this was the first one and he was so cute, I wish I would have got his first response on video. He was hugging the card and saying how much Grandma Jean loves him. Sorry the video is the wrong way!
7 comments:
Wow, they've gotten so big! Marcus talks so good now!
Your boys are so cute. I had to laugh at the video the wrong way because I always do that too!
I'm sorry your computer crashed, and I'm glad that you're able to fix it. Your boys are getting so big! They are so adorable!
What a cutie! I can't believe how grown up he is. Looks like you are a fabulous Mom-you have a lot of fun together!
It is good to see that you are having a great time. Your boys are so adorable. I can't believe how fast time goes by!
Sorry about your computer. They are such a blessing and a curse sometimes. It looks like Marcus is such a good big brother and I can't believe Tyson is already walking. Time Flies. Don't worry about not getting a picture of Tyson all ready. I think he looks tough with the popped collar and all! :)
That stinks about your computer! I HATE when my computer isn't working!
That's so fun that Tyson is walking!
Post a Comment