Today we were able to go to Barnes & Noble story time and craft! It was really fun. They read a bunch of books on dragons and made these cute little dragons! Marcus really liked to roar like dragons, if you couldn't tell.
What a cute litte roar. To answer your question...someone else's car got hit. I am glad it wasn't ours. Hopefully they were able to fix it, but I am not sure if they did.
Brian- Holly Cow! I was so excited when I ran across your blog. Your kids are so cute. I have a blog also but it's by invite only so if you want to check it out email me and I'll invite you. adree_bingham@hotmail.com
hey there! i clicked through to your blog from megans. your boys are cute!! it's so nice everybodys becoming bloggers, so we can keep up with everybody. -Melissa (murdock) Martinson
10 comments:
This is great! I love his roar!!!
~Heathere
What a cute litte roar. To answer your question...someone else's car got hit. I am glad it wasn't ours. Hopefully they were able to fix it, but I am not sure if they did.
That is awesome! He is so cute, he is talking so well!
Joni,
This is Megan (west) Ward. How are you? I'm so glad I found your blog. Your kids are so cute. How is life? Are you guys freezing?
Keep in touch!
Megan
Brian-
Holly Cow! I was so excited when I ran across your blog. Your kids are so cute. I have a blog also but it's by invite only so if you want to check it out email me and I'll invite you.
adree_bingham@hotmail.com
meg.ward1@yahoo.com
I want to know how to make my blog look cute like yours...I need help!
hey there! i clicked through to your blog from megans. your boys are cute!! it's so nice everybodys becoming bloggers, so we can keep up with everybody.
-Melissa (murdock) Martinson
Joni, I sent you an email, but I can't get it to go through.
I'll try again later.
They're so cute together! I didn't know Barnes and Noble did story and craft time. We'll have to check that out!
Such a cute roar! Andrew loves to roar too. I can't believe how grown up Marcus and Tyson are both getting, they sure are cute boys.-Jenny
Post a Comment