Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today has been a wonderful day, Brian turned 26! It is always so much fun celebrating birthdays but I think when you have kids it makes it a million times better. There enthusiasm is contagious! Here are just a few pictures of the good lookin' 26 year old man, oh ya and his handsome sons too!
Happy Birthday to the best Daddy in the world!!

Here is Tyson "helping" Daddy blow out his candles, he really had two good helpers!

This is Marcus' favorite part! He loves to lick the frosting off the candles, it is good there are a lot of them! :0) Happy Birthday Brian we sure love you!

5 comments:

Cassi said...

Happy Birthday!
Joni I love your new background! So cute!!

Adree said...

Happy Birthday Old fart!! Just kidding I guess I can't talk because I'm already 26. It feels like we should be 18 still, but that heavens that we aren't. If it makes you feel any better my husband will be 32 in a few months.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Brian!

Kari said...

Hey Joni! It's Kari (Bladen). I'm so glad I found you blog from Meg's. I saw Chris at my parents house a few months and was asking all about you and Jill. I also told him to tell you hello from me... which I doubt he did. :) You have a beautiful family and seem so happy!

Elise said...

Happy B-day!