It is Brian's Spring Break and even though he hasn't really had a break, he took the day off to go to the Zoo! It was so much fun and the boys really enjoyed it. I think that our favorite part was the dolphins. They were so fun to watch! They're training new dolphins right now so there wasn't an official show but we did get to see them jump around and go after balls. Marcus also loved the Bird Show. They had the birds fly all around and some even went right over Marcus' head!! Ya, he really loved that. It was even nice enough that we got to walk around outside! It sure isn't now though...we have about 4 inches of new snow. We were sure glad that we got to get out while the weather was at least in the 40's!


6 comments:
looks like fun! i'm hoping it will warm up to, theres so many more fun things to do outside with kids. but at least were getting close to the warm weather.
I just had to tell you that after I watched that video of Marcus counting, I loved it so much that I started counting like that for Max (with the inflection at the end). He loves whenever I do it. The other day I did it and right after I said one Max followed with a "two". I was so proud! So, you can thank Marcus for us for helping Max count for the very first time!
P.S. Glad you had fun at the zoo!
JONI LEE!!! How are you girl! This is Layla. I am so glad I found your blog on here--I have been wondering what you and your cute fam is up to! I saw pictures of you and your cute lil boys on Jill's facebook...they are adorable. You have such a cute family! I hardly ever talk to Jill--I miss the cute weston girls! I hope you guys are doing wonderful! Keep in touch! My blog is
laylaheartaustin.blogspot.com! =)
The zoo looks so fun. About what month does it start to warm up there?
I love the Zoo! I am hoping to get to the Zoo sometime. Yours looks like a lot of fun. I was a little concerned about the Tiger getting out until I realized that there was glass instead of a fence.
Glad to hear all it well. :)
That looks like such a fun zoo! I
Post a Comment