Sunday, March 16, 2008

One, Two, Three...

Here is Marcus counting the steps in our apartment building. He is really getting good at counting, he can now count up to 13 and then he just throws out random numbers. I am sorry about the lighting and the camera work which are both terrible but the star in the video makes up for it.

4 comments:

Elise said...

I love the inflection in his voice at the end of each number. I laughed out loud at how cute that was!

Thedailydansie said...

He is so cute! How are your guys? Is it still cold in Minnesota because it is still cold here? I hope you guys are doing great.

Luke & Natalie said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how much he's grown up. It's so fun to see pictures of your boys and what is going on with you guys. We miss you. Check out our blog at
lukeandnatalie.blogspot.com

Megan said...

What a cute kid!