Number 3 is on the way! We are expecting September 18! We are so excited! Marcus is really cute about it too. When we ask him what is in Mom's tummy he quickly replies "a baby" and each time we ask him if it is a boy or a girl, he gets this cute little smile and says "just a baby!" Tyson doesn't quite know what is going on, but I am sure he is wondering why I am getting a little rounder. Little does he know that I am cookin' up a fun little playmate!
16 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Good luck with everything!
WOW JONI! That is fabulous. Congratulations!!! September is a good birthday month! And if "the baby" (we will call it that for now until you post what it is going to be) is born 4 days early it will have my birthday! You look like you are so happy and enjoying your time in Minnesota! That is wonderful. Well happy day, babies are always a blessing. And so cute!!! Keep us posted on what's going with the lil one! =)
Oh my goodness! That is so great! I hope you are feeling well. It is so fun that Marcus actually understands huh? Are you going to find out what it is?
how exciting! and we know it will be a cute one, cause your other 2 are so darn cute!! so have you been feeling good??
That is so exciting! Hope everything goes great! I'm sure it will. Are you guys going to Logan at all this summer or are you staying in Minnesota?
Congrats you guys.
That is so wonderful!! Congratulations, I'm way excited you you guys!
Holy Cow! That is so exciting. Congratulations!!! We are happy for you. Good luck with the pregnancy and let us know what it is as soon as you find out.
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys.
Wow, that is awesome! There definitely need to be more Lee's in this world, so thank you! :) We are really excited for you guys!
Congratulations!! That's way exciting. How have you been feeling? That's fun that Marcus knows you're pregnant. Andrew probably has no idea about how much things are going to change this next month.
Congratulations! You are such a cute mom and I hope that this pregnancy is going well. Hopefully those primary kids are treating you well too! Congrats again!
Congratulations! That is so fun. I am really excited for your guys. Good luck with the pregnancy!
Congrats! I guess we need to get going you guys are already three up on us!
Congrats!!! Your well on your way to the 9or10 Brian always talked about having JK :) :) :)
September 18 is my birthday! It seems like everyone I know that is pregnant is due in September! Lots of friends. Congrats! I've actually been checking your blog frequently because I suspected some news would be on the way!
Post a Comment