Tyson is much more daring then Marcus was when he was his age. He has already started going down the slide by himself!! He will climb up the stairs and turn his cute little body around and push himself down while I catch him at the bottom. I guess since Marcus isn't scared to do it then he figures he can do it too. He has the cutest smile at the bottom of the slide, I have yet to catch it on camera but I hope to soon.
4 comments:
I love your boys, they are so sweet. We love to see you guys at the playground!
Cute cute boys and congrats on the upcoming baby! Yea! I wish more babies were born into families like yours. You two are such cute parents.
Congratulations on the baby! That is so exciting--you guys are great! Hope things are going well for you! Love ya and miss ya, Jimmy and Jen
Congrats on baby #3. You are amazing! I'm still trying to talk myself into a second baby. How's Minnesota treating you guys? You're little boys are darling. I wish we could get together so our boys could play. Davis needs more friends.
Post a Comment