The second project was a popcorn tree. I think Marcus liked eating the popcorn more than making the tree but he still created some beautiful branches, I was way proud! The last activity was "digging for bugs." The kids dug through chocolate cake crumbled up as dirt (cool whip on top) and underneath there was a bug. Marcus got a grasshopper and thought it was pretty cool but once again liked eating the cake more. Marcus usually could care less about food but he sure loved it today. Tyson had a great time playing with Will's toys. Thanks Kara, they really had a great time!
2 comments:
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait until you find out what you are having.
Sounds like you have a fun group of people the boys can play with. That is so nice.
Congrats! I am so happy for you. YOu guys are making such a cute family. I can't believe how grown up your little kiddos are.
Post a Comment