Monday, May 12, 2008

My Brothers Wedding!

San Diego Temple

This past weekend I was able to go to my brother Chris' wedding. He and his beautiful bride Hailey got married in the San Diego temple. The weather was perfect, flowers were everywhere, the sun was shining but it sure made me wish that my little family was with me. I guess that is what it is all about.
It was the first time that I have ever left our boys. It was sure good to know that they were being well taken care of by the best Daddy in the world. They had a whole lot of fun together...going to the zoo, eating hot dogs, playing at playgrounds and eating lots of ice cream! It is always a good day when their Daddy is around.

3 comments:

Danika said...

That's so fun you could go to your brother's wedding! I love the San Diego temple, I went to that open house when I lived in CA.

Westons said...

Joni, I heard through the grape-vine that you are know the gender of your baby. Is it a secret, or are you going to share your feelings on the topic :)

Jenny said...

Congrats on your brother's wedding. How long were you gone from your boys for? I like the picture of Brian with your two boys, it's cute.