



BOISE, IDAHO!! That's right, the Gem State, home to beautiful Mountain Bluebirds, Western White Pines, Rocky Mountains, Sun Valley, famous Idaho potatoes, and as of June 2009 - Us. Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center will be Brian's new employer and they have Marcus to thank. The final decision between Boise and Santa Cruz was left to Marcus who said he wanted to ski instead of surf, so Idaho here we come.
It also turns out that there are a few folks in Northern Utah who think this is a pretty decent decision as well.
16 comments:
That is so awesome! So how far away will you be from your families?
Congrats! That is great news! I bet it is nice to know where you are going to be going! I can't believe 2 years has gone by so fast!
Congratulations. The grandparents must be over the moon.
Congrats! It is so nice when your husband is finally done with school and has a job all lined up! I don't think I sent you an invite to our blog. If you want one e-mail me @ jgunnell_84@Hotmail.com and I will send you one.
Hooray for Idaho! I'm with Marcus -- snow sports over water sports any day.
Congrats! That will be so nice to be close to your families! I really like Boise; that was actually our 2nd choice after Arizona. Dang, we could have been neighbors!
Oh, I am so jealous! If you get to live in the North end, you will be in our old ward. I personally think that is where you should move. It just happens to be the best ward!!
Did you really let Marcus make the decision, or did you help him? :)
Sorry I'm a little late with a comment, but somehow I missed this posting! I hope you'll come visit Cache Valley lots, when you're closer. Hurray!
And yes I lightened my hair (BTW) and my bangs are shorter than normal :)
Hey, I stumbled upon your blog after reading your comment on Erika's blog about moving to Boise. We are still the wonderful ward that Erika left behind. It is the best ward and the North End is the way to go. I have grown up here and love that area the most. It all depends on your personality. It's also a bit more expensive. If you'd like any help once you arrive let me know!
zflowerz at gmail dot com
Congrats! We are so excited for you! Hooray!!
Yay for Idaho!! :) Boise really is a great place to live. I have family in Meridian and have been there many times! Plus you will only be like 4 hrs. from family instead of a few days which might be another positive aspect!!
That is so exciting! Boise is a great town and you will be close to family, which is always a plus! We are so excited for you guys--YAY!
Yea! I'm excited you guys will be kind of close!
That is so cool!!! Congrats!
Awesome! I think you guys will really love it! We are going to miss you!!!
You are so lucky! You will be closer to your families. I'm a little jealous that you know where you'll be. Congrats and Good luck.
Post a Comment