A couple of weeks ago my twin sister Jill flew out with her little 2 month old boy Cruz. She was such a sweetheart and came to save me. Brian was out of town doing interviews for a fellowship for a whole week and I sure got spoiled with her. It also the first time I got to see her sweet little boy Cruz. He is so fun and Jill really is such a fun mom! We had a blast and my kids LOVE her. It still seems crazy that we are all grown up and have kids...where does time go?!? Thanks so much for coming Jill and "Cruz Man". I don't know what we would have done without you guys!



10 comments:
you sisters are just ohhh so much fun and beautiful to say the least. I love all of the pics and your kids are just darling. No wonder I love all of the westons!!!!!
What a fun time! Looks like you guys had a blast!
cute,cute,cute You guys are the best and I miss you so much you should come for Christmas again for grandmas birthday and bring all the family so we can see you I love all the pictures you take they are all perfec!! I love you
Did your kids get confused? I think I can tell the difference between the 2 of you, but I can imagine it might be a little confusing for your boys. I am glad you had some one there with you!!
Whoops, I noticed I posted as Tom, Its actually me, Erika Kunzler :)
Looks like so much fun! I love the santa hat pictures on your side bar, so cute!
that is so fun she got to come and hang out!! I bet it gets hard being away from family so thats way fun!! I still can't believe you had three boy. You are such a good mom! I don't know how ya do it :)
You two look so gorgeous in that "twins" picture! How fun you got to hang out. I haven't even seen Cruz yet. I love that name.
Good Job Joni!
You are such a good little photographer and writer!! Thanks for the beautiful pictures of you and Jill and your good-lookin boys!
Those pictures are so cute...it looks like you guys had a fun time with Jill. Hope Brians interviews went well!
Post a Comment