Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Gobble, Gobble!"



Thursdays are always so great. We have such a wonderful ward that does playgroup every Thursday. I think it is even better during the cold winter months when you would really like to leave your home but can't go to a playground. Today we went to Jenny's home and made these fun little paper turkeys. I had told the boys about it while they were getting out of the bath and they both were so excited and would shout out "Gobble, Gobble" each time I asked them what a turkey says. They both really liked making them and are so excited to show their Daddy when he gets home from Oregon. He is gone for his first interview for a fellowship. Good luck DAD!! We Love you!

8 comments:

Westons said...

What a fun ward! That's nice that your kids can get out and play even when it's cold outside.
Love the family pictures by the way!

jlk said...

Those are so cute! And good luck to Brian. I'm sure he'll do well.

Stephanie said...

Those are so fun! Maybe I'll make some of those with my boys.

Kati said...

What a great idea!! It is nice to be able to go some place to play especially when it is cold.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

so very cute, your fam is so darling!! i dont know if you left me your email yet, but i am going private this next week. leave your email or email me at chareebmc@gmail.com

Chelise said...

Hey girl! Your family pics turned out so nice. You have such a cute family!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

You are such a cute creative mom-you're an inspiration to me! And your family pictures are darling! And that's hard to do with 3 kids-they behaved well it looks like.

The Sallee's said...

Joni, Grandma called me and told me that you and your family are moving to Boise I can't wait till you get here. Are you guys going to rent or buy a house when you get here? I will help you guys find a house let me know I love you call me some time 1208 286-9495