Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family Pictures




Our good friend Chalece has a really nice camera so I asked her if she would take our family pictures. She was so good! If anyone is looking for a great photographer, she is it! She really did such a wonderful job. Here's our family!

21 comments:

Kimi said...

Joni I love the pictures! You have the cutest kids ever! I especially like the one where Marcus and Tyson are walking away holding hands... so cute!

Karrissa Winward said...

So cute! I love the one of Marcus and Tyson holding hands!

Bridget said...

You guys look so great and I'm totally impressed with Chalece too! All of your boys are getting so big - it's crazy how fast they change!

Catlin said...

Very cute pictures! It looks really pretty there!

Anonymous said...

Joni,
Your kids really are very cute. They are getting so big. Since you have 3 boys any suggestions for a mom who's going to have a boy in Feb.?

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Joni,
Your kids really are very cute. They are getting so big. Since you have 3 boys any suggestions for a mom who's going to have a boy in Feb.?

Tiffany

The Reese Family said...

Joni those are so precious!!! You look awesome by the way...your boys are all so cute!

Stephanie said...

Those are such fun pictures. You have such an adorable family!

Chris and Hay said...

absolutely darling! you have the best looking family!

Pals Place said...

How cute! The pictures really captures the moment and turned out great you have a cute family.

Heather Ashcroft said...

So, So, So cute! I love the boys' sweaters! You have a darling family!

Taryn said...

So cute! Love their outfits!

Jen said...

Those pictures turned out so good...and I love the Halloween costumes--Joni you make a great Posh!

Kati said...

I love your family pictures. We are in need of some more. Joni you are so beautiful and so lucky to be surrounded by such handsome boys!!

J&J Binghameez said...

Those are so cute! You have such a beautiful family!

Danika said...

Those are so cute, you are so pretty!

The Gardner's said...

what a cute cute family! How are things going with three?

VH said...

The Lee family is gorgeous!!! Great pics!

-Melly

Anonymous said...

how r u? what is up with u?
not much here?
so what lee are u related to? any in hyde park?

joe eliason

Jenny said...

The photos are beautiful! I'm impressed that you got so many good ones with all the kids looking at the camera (it's not easy!)

LaNe aNd GiNa said...

I love your family pictures!! You are looking great! If you're in town over Christmas you should stop by Treehouse and say Hi!!