Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Beckham Halloween!

Considering the fact that Halloween is about my least favorite holiday, you should all be impressed by what follows. If participation in all the Halloween festivities wasn't enough, I also accepted an assignment to narrate this post.
A class Halloween party forced me into costume and with my mad soccer skills and a wife as hot as mine, it was pretty obvious that we had to be the Beckhams. In fact, the number of compliments I recieved for my fohawk and tattoo made me think hard about adopting this new look full-time.
Keeping with the originality of the Beckhams, Marcus decided he would be a green-haired Soccer Monster and, as the evening wore on, a Rockstar as well.Not to be outdone, the lady-killer Texas Tyson came with his full bag of tricks. However, the real show stopper was Cool Carter appearing in person as himself after making it very clear that he would not tolerate a hot bear costume.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! I love the idea of going as the Beckhams! Joni, you look great as Posh!

jlk said...

What fun costumes! I think you've just given yourself this job every year, Brian!

Karrissa Winward said...

I love it! You both look great! Nice post Brian!

Jessica A said...

Your boys are too cute! It was fun having them at the party and I am glad that they now have their well earned trophies back!

Jessica A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Seriously great costumes! I love them! The tattoo looks so cool! And all of your kids are really so cute!

Chelise said...

Those costumes are awesome! Don't worry Joni...im not to fond of halloween either, but hey at least it's over now :) Thanksgiving here we come!

Westons said...

That's amazing that you got Brian to post. I don't think I could get Mark to. Maybe I'll try sometime.
You all look so cute in your costumes. Joni, you were seriously rock'n' Victoria! And I loved Marcus' green mohawk. How fun.

mom weston said...

good work Brian!!!
You guys are so creative! Too bad some of that can't rub off on me!! As Joni can attest, I am the worst at Halloween time!! You guys all looked so great! Next year I'm asking you for ideas!!!

Jenny said...

Great costumes, Tyson looks so cute in that photo.

Kristen Weller said...

Hey- I found you guys! Hopefully you remember Steve and Kristen Weller from the good ol' 61st ward. Looks like you had some fun costumes.

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

you even got her pose down! NICE!! and your new family picture is adorable.

Diane said...

Great costumes Brian! You both look like the Beckhams. I love that Joni has Victoria's face down perfectly - glasses, hair falling in her face, no smiling. =) Halloween's not my favorite for me, but I love it for my kids. It's so fun dressing them up.

Anonymous said...

You know how I've always said you and Mike were two boys with one brain? He detests Halloween -- I had no idea you didn't like it either! Great blog, Minnesota Lees.

monica said...

Joni, you are so Posh!