
Tonight I took Marcus and Tyson to the Como pumpkin carving activity and they had a whole lot of fun. I told them as we were walking over that they were going to get all messy, they were pretty excited about that. Marcus kept naming everything that he had on saying that it was going to get all "ewey and gooey." I am very glad however that he is a pretty neat and tidy kid - he really didn't get "ewey and gooey" at all, but even on our way home he had the biggest smile on his face and kept saying "we got all ewey and gooey!"

Marcus told me exactly what he wanted and was so proud of our pumpkin...I am sure glad that I didn't let him look at everyone elses or he might have been crying, I am not too good at carving pumpkins.

Here they are all "ewey and gooey."
5 comments:
It looked like they had tons of fun!! Your boys are so cute!
Aw I miss carving pumpkins. Your little boys are so adorable. I bet they are excited to get dressed up and go trick or treating. Can't wait to see what they dress up as :)
They are so cute!
Your little guys are really so cute! Ewey and Gooey--ha, that's the best! I also can't believe Carter is rolling! Advanced!
Hey Joni! I saw your blog while hopping around on Lora's blog! Your boys are too, too cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting! Where does the time go? Hope all is well with your family!!
Post a Comment