Here are my sweet Sunday boys. This is the first time I have got Carter in a Sunday tie. Boys really are so much fun and sure look handsome all dressed up. I sure thought with good looking boys like these it was going to be a great day.Well after church I got Tyson and Carter taking naps and put Marcus in his room for quiet time. I was making Sunday dinner when I heard Marcus hollering for me. I ran upstairs and Marcus told me he had rocks in his ears and not just in one ear but both! I don't even know how these small little rocks got into his bedroom but he found them and I guess he was a little bored and wanted to add a little adventure to the day. I didn't know what to do. Brian was still at his church meetings and I was debating whether I should attemp to get these rocks out of his ears myself or to leave it to the professionals . I decided to wait for Brian to get home so that I wouldn't be hauling all of my children to the clinic. We ate dinner and I was still debating on whether I should try to get them out myself. Marcus told me he wanted me to take them out and after a few prayers and singing we were able to get the rocks out with out any tears! I am sure glad that Heavenly Father helped me.
2 comments:
What a funny rock story! I'm sure it was stressful at the time, but that is one you'll be telling when he get older! Your boys are absolutely darling! What are they going to be for Halloween??
Boy! You never know what a little kid might decide to do. Glad it all turned out well. Your boys look so cute all dressed up.
Post a Comment