Monday, October 27, 2008

"Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'"

Carter is now 2 months old. He is going to have his 2 month check up on Wednesday but today we caught him doing this! Marcus was so proud of him as was his Dad. He is actually in pretty big trouble with his Mom though, she doesn't think that he should be growing up this fast. He rolled over 3 times in a row...slow down Carter!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! He is growing up too fast! Your boys are so cute. I love Marcus cheering for him in the background!

Westons said...

What an adorable video! You'll be glad you have that for years to come! They sure do grow up too fast.
And wow, that was a scary story about the rocks in the ears! I would have been freaking out. Good job Joni :)

Chalece said...

That is so sweet! I love Carter's face!! And Marcus is just the sweetest big brother, how fun!!

The Reese Family said...

I can't believe he is already doing that. Looks like you have a cruiser on your hands!! What a good big brother, he is so excited for him. So so cute:)

Pals Place said...

I'm impressed, my 5 month old has only done that a couple times! Sounds like he'll keep you busy, he's a cutie!

Shae said...

WOW! It's amazing what the 3rd child has to do to try to keep up with 2 big brothers! He is so cute! I can't believe he is already rolling over...isn't that usually the 4 month mark? SMART KID!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog, Joni, and your little boys are so darling. I can't believe your baby is rolling over! Sprinkle him with pixie dust so he stays little a bit longer!

mom weston said...

Joni!
That was so adorable to watch little Carter roll over!!! That is priceless! Thanks for sharing your children's wonderful talents! I personally think they are amazing! Good job Marcus for being excited about your little brother's progress!
You are a great big brother!!!