This weekend was wonderful. We loved to hear all of the wonderful talks and to once again be reminded on what we need to improve on in our daily lives. On Saturday we wanted to let the boys get out and play a little before we made them stay inside. It is always a little hard to get both boys back inside and happy, but with Daddy it is never much of a problem. I love this pic!It is kind of nice that the boys are getting a little older and they can play upstairs while we watch conference. They really are pretty good about it. (please note the awesome gloves that Marcus has on, he loves them and didn't want to take them off after our walk.) It really helps that Marcus has a good playmate. Here's Tyson being a "little boy" again. They really do grow so fast.
6 comments:
you boys are so cute!!
Hi Joni I love how you always comment, it makes my day. Your boys are adorable. I need to call you this week to get your address because when we were in Park City my mom and I got the cutest matching outfits for your baby and Jill's baby. I love it, it makes me want a kid. I'll talk to ya soon. Love ya
I can't believe how big Marcus looks! Wow-what a cute family you have. I love you pirate pictures!
Hey Joni. This is Anna (Iverson) Swan. I just came across you blog & it's so fun reading about what you've been up to. You look very happy & look like you take after you mom-- by being a good, happy mom to your boys!
Hi Joni, I found your blog from Ashley's. I am so glad I did! You have the cutest family! Your new baby is so adorable!
Oh I am so excited to have found your blog and see pics of Carter. You are always so uplifting! What sweet little boys you have. Congrats!
Erika
Post a Comment