
Today during the break of conference, Marcus' friend Maylie had a Princess and Pirate birthday party. Marcus was really excited to go and he had a great time. He even went all by himself. It was a little hard on me, he is really growing up!

After the party then Tyson wanted in the the fun. Marcus was sure good to share his stuff...even the candy!
6 comments:
He did so good at the party! You had nothing to worry about! And they both make super cute pirates! :)
You're little boys look so cute in those pirate outfits! I can't believe how big they are.
Your boys make super cute pirates!
Did you know that pirates originally wore eye patches so they could keep their night vision in one eye? Since learning that, I always keep one eye closed when I'm forced to briefly turn on the light at night.
He is getting so big! They are super cute!
Oh! Big kid birthday parties...how cute! They look adorable!
Joni!
Good job on all of the pictures! Your captions are always so cute too. You are a great writer! Thanks for doing this, I sure love seeing those beautiful boys! It is fun to see how Carter has grown!
Love ya
Post a Comment