Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Great Weekend!




This weekend was so much fun. Both Jeana and Maryn were able to come to Minnesota. We were already so excited for Jeana to come and visit and when Maryn got her mission call and found that she is leaving at the end of this month, we got another wonderful suprise that she was coming too. We weren't going to be spoiled with just one Aunt but two!! The boys really had so much fun and love, LOVE their Aunts. Thanks again for coming girls, and really anyone who ever wants to come and visit you are always welcome!

3 comments:

Westons said...

Hey Joni,
I don't feel bad that you're not doing the tag. I am usually glad when I don't get tagged. I only know seven people that blog so I had to put you. But I would love knowing more about you, if you did find time to do it :) Hugs.

Mike and Traci said...

Joni, your pictures or so cute! We sure wish we could have been there for Carter's blessing. We're looking forward to being a little closer to you guys and especially for Christmas! We miss you guys!!!

jlk said...

What great pictures! I love Minnesota -- we'll be out that way summer '09! (this is Brian's cousin Jana btw)