We blessed Carter this past Sunday and it was so wonderful. Brian did such a wonderful job, we really are blessed with such a sweet little boy. Here is our sweet little boy, Carter Weston Lee. We also wanted to thank all of those who could come. With our family so far away we were blessed to have some of Brian's classmates with us to celebrate, as well as Jeana! Thanks you guys!
3 comments:
How precious! I just love baby blessings. That's nice some family was able to travel there for it. We're going to my sister's baby's blessing next month. I'm so excited to see her little girl.
BTW, I've tagged you on my blog :)
So cute! Looks like you guys are doing great!
Carter is a super cute boy! All your boys are adorable! How are you doing with three boys?
Side note: I just took Jaden for his 18 month well visit. Dr. McKenna asked about you and your family. He was hoping he could come on your blog and make a comment. I hope he found you. =)
Post a Comment