Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Skiers"

Before:
After:The boys were having a little too much fun while I was putting away the clothes upstairs. All I could hear were two little "skiers" having a whole lot of fun. I figured that with how much they were laughing there would be a disaster...I was right. They played for quite a while. I ended up putting on their snow pants and gloves and really did have a lot of fun. They were also really good and helped me clean it all up after. Skier boy #1
Skier boy #2

4 comments:

Pals Place said...

How fun! I'm impressed how well you handled it and just turned it into something funny. What fun boys.

Westons said...

Are they using the hangers as skies? Too cute. It's amazing how fast a mess can be made and it takes twice as long to clean it up. I bet it was fun with them "helping" clean up!

Jenny said...

That's cute. It's funny how really loud laughter or too-quiet silence can both be signals for the biggest messes.

jlk said...

Hey -- I don't have your email address, but wanted to tell you the fun news that Maryn is in our ward!