Sunday, February 1, 2009

Winter Carnival

Yesterday was the first time we have been out all together since we have been back from Utah. The weather hasn't been too good, actually horrible but yesterday was finally above freezing. I think that we got up to the 40s! Brian's classmates have activities periodically through out the year and this time they were going to the Winter Carnival. Marcus and Tyson were thrilled to go... okay they didn't really know what a "Winter Carnival" was, they were just excited to get out of the house.

All ready for the "warmer weather".

I was a little nervous that Carter was going to freeze...so he went out like this. :0)!

So what is at a "Winter Carnival"? Sculptures...swans,sharks... and a whole lot of others sculptures but the best was... POPCORN! Daddy spoiled the boys with a "little" bag of popcorn.
They also had this huge tiger slide the kids could go on. Marcus and Tyson wanted to go but were still too little...so here is the tiger slide that we didn't even go on.

So after finally being able to go outside, the boys were full of energy and Daddy had a whole lot of fun with them making Marcus and Tyson piles. I have to tell you it sure is fun livin' with all boys!

6 comments:

Diane said...

It's been such a long time since I visited your blog. It's fun to see what you've been up to. I love the picture with Carter's eyes peeking out. You have such a handsome family!

Logan & Lora Schenk said...

How fun! The boys all look so cute! You really need to post more pictures with you in them! We miss seeing your pretty face! Love you!

LaNe aNd GiNa said...

Now that is cool!! Your boys are too cute all bundled up!!

Cassi said...

How fun!! We totally missed the carnival!
That picture of Carter with his eyes peeking out is SOO cute!!

Kati said...

That looks like a fun outing. i wish i could have gone down the tiger slide as well. Carter is so cute!! i love his little eyes peeping out!

Michael, Brandy, Sophie and Jaxton said...

Joni, Your family is so cute. I was reading back and I really liked that picture of you guys as the Beckams. Have a good one. :)