Thursday, February 12, 2009

Suckers, Tooth, and Laundry

Today has been such a great day. We went to our ward playgroup which was a Valentine party. The boys were so excited to go. Tyson kept telling me that he wanted to go to the party and each time I thought he was saying "potty". I guess I am still in the potty training mode. While they were there they made these fun little hearts, played with kids in our ward, ate some good snacks, but the best part was they got these suckers. I told Marcus that he couldn't get one until it was time to go...he was then ready to go home. He loves suckers, can you tell? We also found a TOOTH!! Yesterday it broke through. He is such a good little guy the only thing that he has been doing is drooling...a lot!


We also did our laundry today and while I was folding, Marcus and Tyson had SO much fun with this basket full of clothes -it was their "bed". They really are the cutest brothers ever.

6 comments:

Justin said...

Your boys are way too cute. We really miss having Ty in nursery. And I can't believe how big carter is getting!

Jessica A said...

The above comment is from me, for some reason I was signed in under Justin's name.

Jenny said...

Marcus and Tyson are so cute together. We just had our first tooth with Annabelle too!

Logan & Lora Schenk said...

Man I love those little boys!

mom weston said...

Joni!
How cute that Carter would open his mouth to show his tooth like that! What cooperative children you have! They are all so cute, Joni! Isn't it fun being a mom???? Next blog show some pictures of you and Brian!!! I always enjoy your cute comments and pictures..you are a great writer!!!

Stephanie said...

That's too cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing!