Saturday, February 21, 2009

"The Sky Bears had a Pillow Fight!"

It snowed last night! Marcus and Tyson were so excited. It wasn't even the yucky slushy stuff either it was what I call "Utah snow" good and fluffy!! The boys were so excited to go out and play. Here they are all ready for it!

It was really fun at the playground because they had their snow suits on and it made them slide fast down the slide...Marcus LOVED it! Tyson actually perfered to eat the snow instead...Daddy was good to stay in and watch this cute little man. Daddy got him really laughing...not a surprise since he can always get any of the boys to laugh.

7 comments:

Mike and Traci said...

Mike and I just read and looked at your post and both agree that Carter is looking so much older! We're getting super excited to see you guys and play with the boys!!!

Westons said...

I have not gone out to play in the snow once this winter! Mark played with Millie a lot in the beginning and I've pushed her on the swing a few times, but I avoid the white stuff. Fluffy or otherwise. That's good of you to take your sweet boys out to play. Glad it reminded you of Utah! When are you headed this way again?

Jessica A said...

The snow we got here was crazy! And just when I thought this minnesota winter "might" be coming to an end. I am glad the boys liked it though!

Logan & Lora Schenk said...

I just love em! I wish they would come play in the snow with me!!

Diane said...

So fun! I love the picture of Carter with his tooth. He looks so sweet.

Stephanie said...

That's awesome! My boys prefer to stay inside when there's snow out. Maybe next year will be different.

Michelle H. said...

Hey I was blogstocking and found your cute blog. I love blogs!! If you are interested our address is hutchisonhappenings1.blogspot.com. You have such a cute family!
Michelle