This morning after the boys bath Marcus made up this little song. Brian left us yesterday for a conference in Las Vegas...we already miss you Daddy!
How stinkin cute is that! It was good to see you over Christmas!!
That is too cute!! I absolutely love it!! They both seem so old!! Love you guys!!
Funny and true -- Nevada is far away. They are so darling!
That's adorable! That's going to make him want to come home on the next flight!
Ha, I love it! That is so sweet!
They are too Cute!
I love it! If you need any help this week while Brian is gone just let me know!
That's so cute! What good little singers!
That was adorable!!! I think it was a really catchy tune! American Idol Season 19... here they come!
Marcus has some good moves! Luke thought this video was really funny, we watched it several times!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
How stinkin cute is that! It was good to see you over Christmas!!
That is too cute!! I absolutely love it!! They both seem so old!! Love you guys!!
Funny and true -- Nevada is far away. They are so darling!
That's adorable! That's going to make him want to come home on the next flight!
Ha, I love it! That is so sweet!
They are too Cute!
I love it! If you need any help this week while Brian is gone just let me know!
That's so cute! What good little singers!
That was adorable!!! I think it was a really catchy tune! American Idol Season 19... here they come!
Marcus has some good moves! Luke thought this video was really funny, we watched it several times!
Post a Comment