
We did a whole lot of this.

A little of this.

And some of this.

But most of the time, they were like this. I made them hold hands and they could go wherever they wanted. I followed closely behind and it was actually pretty entertaining. They would look at each other, laugh, run, and fall over because they would be trying to go opposite directions, then laugh again.

But at the end of all the shopping we were all like this. Tired, but still happy!


The boys sang "Happy Birthday" one last time, blew out the candles, devoured the cake and ice cream and went to bed. I love the look on Tyson's face in these picture - so focused. Singing Happy Birthday takes some concentration for a two year old! Well Happy Birthday Daddy we sure love you!
9 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Brian! We LOVE the outlets! I am assuming you went to the ones in Albertville. They are our favorite place to shop! The boys are cute as ever!
Sounds like a great celebration!
Your boys are so cute! And that Nevada song was stuck in my head all day long! Very catchy! ha ha Happy Birthday Brian!
You are such an adorable blogger! It sounds like you guys had a blast! I love that you had them hold hands the whole time, and how cute they were with the idea. What awesome parents!! I sure love you guys!
Happy Birthday! Quite a lot of accomplishments for 27--you should be proud of yourself and your cute family!
I love the pictures of Marcus and Tyson. They almost look like twins in a few of the pics- and in all of them they look like they are best pals. So cute.
I love the picture of them holding hands. How sweet!
Yikes, I'm awful...we should have called Brian!! Please tell him happy belated birthday! He is such an amazing dad and husband to you and I can't imagine the Weston family without him! And, of course your boys are SO cute as usual. You are such a good mom Joni. You never cease to amaze me!
Happy Birthday Brian! I love the "Nevada's far away" song. So funny! What cute boys! You must be proud of those handsome guys. Their haircuts look great too - good job mama!
Post a Comment