Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Yesterday was such a great day. I got to hang out with these three little guys, and eat a whole lot of candy. You just can't go wrong there. We hid their baskets late the night before and when they woke us up too early we just sent them downstairs to do a little searching. I didn't last long though, I wanted to see their faces when they saw all of the candy. It really was so much fun. I don't think that Tyson has ever seen that much candy, he held his basket everywhere he went.
Here's Marcus and Carter. I think they really look quite a bit alike. What do you think?
We also did a little egg "painting" (as Marcus calls it) and had some fun stickers to go on them as well. We ended the evening with a little egg hunt. It sure is crazy to see these kids faces when they find an egg all by themselves.

6 comments:

Jessica A said...

Cute cute cute! I love the sunglasses. They all look so big in that first picture!

Chris and Hay said...

How darling! I bet it makes Easter so much fun to see their cute faces and excitement! When do you guys move to Boise? We're excited to stop by every now and then!

Ann said...

Hey guys! I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hello. You have the most adorable little family. I'm glad to see you are doing well.

Kenny and Ann Reese

Chris and Leslie said...

How adorable. I'm also wondering when you guys are moving to boise.....:) I saw that your mom had a 50th birthday surprise! I love your family and miss all you guys!

Westons said...

How cute! Don't kids make holidays so much fun?! You have such a sweet family :)

Diane said...

Your boys are so handsome! I agree that Carter looks a lot like Marcus. Cute little guys!