Friday, April 24, 2009

Coolin' Off

Who would have thought a cooler could be so fun! I had an Enrichment activity this week and brought bake potatoes in this cooler. The next morning after I cleaned it the boys had some fun.Tyson could fit into the cooler perfectly!It was pretty impressive on how he managed to fit.After Marcus would "find" him he would jump up and they would both start laughing!Marcus was pretty funny too. He really thought that he couldn't be seen.
He'll have to work on it a bit more I guess.

Carter also got in, he fit fine...we didn't let him hide though.

11 comments:

LaNe aNd GiNa said...

I am amazed everyday at the things Olivia will play with that are everyday household things!! So, so cute!!

Jenny said...

Andrew loves hide and find type games too. Few things are as good a toy as a box (or cooler) big enough to fit in, right?

Pals Place said...

How cute! My little girl did the same thing with mine! They have such better hiding spots when they are that little! When are you moving my way?

mom weston said...

Joni!
I loved your title, "Coolin Off"--great play on words!! You are so creative!! I loved the pics of the boys--they are way too cute for words!!! Give them each a hug for me!!

Westons said...

Don't you love how the simplest things can just thrill little kids?! How cute.

Stephanie said...

That's so cute. I love how creative kids are. Your boys are so funny.

Diane said...

I love the picture of them laughing. They must have so much fun together.

Chelise said...

Wow it's amazing what little boys can find to occupy their time. I love the pics too! Little Carter is not so little anymore. They grow up to fast. Oh yeah, i set my blog to private now so send me your email and i'll add ya.
chelisetoledo@hotmail.com

Jeff and Teresa Palmer said...

Joni, Has anyone ever told you you are the luckiest girl in the world, 3 little boys. I had so much fun raising mine. I hope they will be best friends for ever!

Teresa Davidson said...

Hi Joni,
I accidentally stumbled across Clarissa's blog and found your. What a great surprise. Your little boys are adorable. Looks like you guys are doing well. I would love keep in touch. My blog is http://teresaandmatt.blogspot.com/

Charee B Mcclellan said...

loven the new top picture....what a darling little family! hope that you guys are doing well....looks like you are having loads of fun!