The boys with Grandpa Tom and Grandma Kathie
Graduated!
We asked someone to take our picture for us and they didn't even get Mount Rushmore in it, at least the flags look pretty cool.
Than we did a lot more driving, but it wasn't all that bad we played a little peek-a-boo. That can even get 3 year olds to smile.
We also sang to some great music...thanks Kara the boys loved that CD.
We are so sad to be leaving Minnesota. We have now graduated (so proud of you Bri!) and are moving our way to Boise.We have made such good friends...what am I saying we have made the BEST of friends. We are really going to miss you all! We made the long trek home but didn't do it without a little sight seeing. We wanted to make it a little family vacation. We first stopped at Mount Rushmore.
It is AWESOME! Brian and I enjoyed it far more than the boys but they were sure happy to get out!
Carter sure loves his brothers, they can do anything and it can crack him up!
We then went through Yellowstone it is so beautiful! We stopped at Old Faithful. The boys really liked Old Faithful, Tyson forgot what it was called and when I asked him he ended up saying Old Paint. It was pretty fun. We are now in Utah more to come...
1 comment:
Congratulations to Brian on graduating! And I'm impressed with all your traveling with 3 little boys! Way to be adventurous!
Post a Comment