
We went to our ward campout and really had a blast. What little boys wouldn't just love to run around and play outside all day in the dirt?

The boys all went to find wood for the fire. Brian sure liked having his boys trying to be helpers.

Carter isn't quite old enought to get wood but he got to have some fun with Dad too.
We also found a huge frog! It was crazy that we found a frog in the forest. It was the biggest frog I had ever seen.

Daddy also made these cool knives for the boys. They were each made specially for each boy...I was really impressed!

We only had a couple things go bad...Tyson got stung by a wasp which was no fun. He was really brave and we were sure glad that he wasn't allergic to them.

The other problem was Carter not sleeping well, I think he got a little too cold. He did however, take a great nap in the warm car the next morning.

The boys also got in a little light reading, Smokey the Bear.
NOTICE: Their knives in their belt loops. I thought it was SO cute! They didn't want to let those knives out of their sight.

It was so gorgeous and we can't wait to get back.
4 comments:
How fun! That's so fun that they all got their own knives-I bet they thought they were pretty cool! :) Makes me want to go camping.
So fun! The boys are so dang cute!
That looks fantastic. I'm hoping we can get out camping soon too. I love their little knives and the photos of Carter in the backpack.
Your tent is huge-how fun! It looked like you guys had a blast! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment