
I can't believe that my baby is now One! Time really does fly. He is such a good little boy, always so chill, and way fun to be around. Marcus and Tyson are really fun with him, love to tickle him and Carter can even handle there wrestling...most of the time. We even had some more visitors! Brian's parents came up to help us celebrate as well as help us with the kiddos at church. Brian and I spoke in our ward and it was really nice to just worry about our talks and not our children too.

Here are the boys playin' with Grandpa Tom before church.

All ready for Church!

The cake Daddy and Marcus decorated.

He really LOVED the cake, first one of my children to actually eat it on his first birthday instead of play with it...okay he played a little too.
The boys "helping" Carter open his presents. He sure loves them! Happy Birthday Carter, we love you! Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa for coming, and thanks everyone for making his day so GREAT!
3 comments:
Wow! He's ONE already? how did that happen!? What a cutie! We sure miss you guys!
He is so cute! That year sure went by fast. I don't even think I've seen him in person yet!
Didn't you just have him? Wow, that flew by. He is such a cute boy!
Post a Comment