My brother Jake got home from his mission the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Brian wasn't able to take off work but the boys and I got to go to the airport to pick him up. It was really fun for them, and way exciting for ME!! They have been praying for Jake several times EVERYDAY since he left. They did know who he was, and understood that he was getting home from his mission, but were still a little shy around him. I forgot my camera, so I didn't get any pictures but I am so proud of Jake and the wonderful mission that he served. It is so nice to have him home and he gave a great homecoming talk.
For Thanksgiving we went to my Grandma Westons. I can't help it each year I eat at least 3 servings of YAMS!! I love those things, especially when they're candied...yummy! We also got to spend time with Brian's family. Families are really something that we are thankful for, we just can't get enough of them. Thanks for the great week in Utah everyone!! Now we can't wait for Christmas!



2 comments:
Your blog is so cute. I love the back ground. I am so glad you guys are doing great. Marcus and Tyson are growing up so much.
Looks like you guys are doing great!! You're such a good mom:) keep up the good work:) Miss you guys
Post a Comment