This week I have been sleeping so much better. Why you may ask?!?
Here is the reason...
Clark Kent
Superman!
Clark Kent
Superman!!
Clark Kent
Superman!!
That is right, I have the most protected home ever!! They have been playing Superman all week and I have loved watching them play. Thanks so much Traci for the capes!
Here is the reason...
That is right, I have the most protected home ever!! They have been playing Superman all week and I have loved watching them play. Thanks so much Traci for the capes!
5 comments:
Joni! You are so clever!!! Good job on the pictures and the blog! Man you are so talented!!! Love ya
Those boys are so cute. I would sleep alot better too if I had 3 Clarks and 3 supermen around!! I do however have a Tinkerbell flying around my home. :)
How cute are they??? So fun! Cute post:)
such cute litle super hero's!!!
That's hilarious! They look so cute in their capes.
Post a Comment