Sunday, January 24, 2010

Polishing, Just Like Dad

Our ward changed times and we now have a little extra time on Sunday mornings. Dad was at his church meetings and we were getting ready for church. I was getting their socks on when Marcus said. "Wait Mom, we need to polish our shoes with a sock!!" This is what Brian does every so often, so they told me what they needed and got to work. It sure is fun that they like to be just like Dad.

7 comments:

Elise said...

Happy Birthday to your cute boys! Love their cakes...especially that rocket one! So clever that the candles are the engine!

Westons said...

What a good mom! I would have made them wait until their dad was around to help them with the job. But how cute they wanted to do things just like their daddy.

Jenny said...

That's so cute. I love it when our kids copy what they see us do.

Diane said...

I love little boys! They pick up on what Daddy does so quickly. Cute! Cute!

BTW - I love Carter as Clark Kent!

It was so good to see you for a little bit at Christmas, your boys are too adorable.

The Gardner's said...

That is so funny! Your boys are so cute!

Teresa Davidson said...

Your little boys are so cute. I love reading your blog!

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

what cute boys u have!! how fun:)