Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Job, New Home, New Baby!

We have been so blessed! In December Brian got a new job!! We were so excited especially since he was only half way done with his fellowship. He is now a Director of Operations in the Saint Alphonsus Medical Group working primarily with the pulmonary, critical care, and sleep physicians. With a permanent position in place, we decided to take advantage of the housing market and we got a.... New home!! Here it is! It is a great home in an area that we are very excited about. We had a lot of visitors to help us move in, thanks everyone for coming to help us paint and move into our new home! (More pictures to come as we get settled in)And last but not least these three boys are excited to announce that we will be adding another little one to our family in August! Daddy and Marcus are thinking girl and Mommy and Ty are thinking boy...what do you think?

32 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wow-what exciting news! New job, house AND baby! Doesn't get much better than that. Congrats x3! How are you feeling? I'm going to guess girl this time. I figure you need to fit one girl in the mix. :)

Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! Me and Jamie were talking about your cute family the other day and we were wondering if you were pregnant again! Congrats you guys!! Oh and I think its going to be a girl!

I & A said...

Congrats you guys!! You really have been blessed! That's awesome to hear that everything is going so well for you. Joni, it looks like your following in your mom's footsteps..ha ha. you guys are so cute. we hope we get to see you soon. love you!

Ashley said...

Wow! How exciting for your family! Your home looks beautiful! I hope you get a girl this time, but boys are always fun!

Bridget said...

Congratulations! What a busy few months! I am so excited for your cute family and I wish you all the best!

Danika said...

Love the house, I bet you love it too! Congrats about the baby, we were wondering :) I'm going to guess girl too.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

yay, i am sooo excited for BOTH of your new adventures. that home looks absolutely incredible and your family will look even better with a new LEE baby...either boy or girl...no matter...it will be awesome! congrats.

Taryn said...

Wow!! Congrats on everything! So many wonderful blessings. Hope you get a little girl this time :) But I am sure boys are just as fun!

jlk said...

How wonderful! What a great start to 2010! And, whatever you have, it will be the cutest baby ever.

Leigh said...

HOORAY!!! How fun and wonderful. I hope you are feeling well. It looks like an absolutely BEAUTIFUL home. Congrats to everyone!!

Chelise said...

Oh my goodness Joni! CONGRATS!! What exciting news! Just like your title says....a new home, job, and baby. Your house is lovely and how awesome for another baby boy or girl. Seriously congrats!!

heidi said...

congraduations!
(on all 3)
when i grow up i wanna be just like you! (when i grown up= when i have been married for as long as you... oh wait)
i can't believe that you are going to have your 4th, and we don't even have a twinkle in our eyes.
seriously so excited for you, i think its a girl.

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats on all three exciting changes! Your house looks gorgeous! What a fun time for you guys! I'm thinking maybe you'll get a girl this time!

Catlin said...

Congrats on everything! We are excited for you!

Karrissa Winward said...

Wow!! Your home is gorgeous! I am so excited for you to have a new baby, I hope its a girl!!

Chris and Hay said...

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you posted a picture of your new home! It is SOOOO big and beautiful. We couldn't be happier for you guys! Especially for a new baby too! Can't wait to come crash at your new place ;) Love you guys!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

That is so great! Congrats!!!!

Heather Ashcroft said...

WOW! Congratulations on all the news. I love the house, it is so cute. Can't wait to see pictures of the inside. That's so exciting that you're adding to your family. I'm gonna say girl! :) Congrats again!

Jen said...

Congrats! Your home is to die for, can't wait to see more pics! My guess is a girl! YAY!

Jen said...

Congrats! Your home is to die for, can't wait to see more pics! My guess is a girl! YAY!

Pals Place said...

Congratulations!!! Your home looks beautiful, and what a great job! I think your boys need a little sister.
We really should get together.

Todd & Nichole said...

Wow! That is so awesome. Congrats on the house, job, and the new addition.

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Your home looks lovely and I'm excited for you guys about a new baby! I hope you're feeling well. Congrats about the job too Brian!

Jessica A said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congrats on the job, it gives me hope for the future! Your house is beautiful! And your boys are so cute that I think another boy would be awesome, but I would love to see a little Lee girl in the mix too! So exciting!

p.s. I can't believe how much Carter looks like Ty in that picture! He is getting so big!

Elise said...

Oh wow! Congratulations...so many things to be excited about! I love your new home...beautiful. And I can't wait to see baby. I would love to see what a Lee girl look like, but if it's a boy, then he will obviously be amazingly cute...just look at his stud brothers.

Melissa and Ben said...

OH How sooo exciting!! Congratulations!! I think it's a boy....there seems to be a boy trend going on right now. Good luck!!!

Megan said...

Wow, congrats on all accounts!

Shae said...

Congratulations! That is great news! Your house is beautiful!!

Bec and Dave said...

I decided Im votin GIRL!! Jana and I are the girl voters on the east side...

Stephanie said...

How exciting! Your home looks beautiful. I'm happy that Brian has a job! I'm guessing you will have another boy. :) Congratulations!

Ann said...

What a beautiful home! Congratulations on everything, especially the new addition on the way!

Diane said...

What a beautiful home! I'm so excited for you to add another little one to your family! You and Brian make such cute babies you should definitely keep it up! =) It was nice to see you at Gma's. We had sick kids so we didn't want to hang around for too long, but we just couldn't let our kids miss out on the egg hunting fun. Congrats to Brian on the new job - what a blessing!