
Yesterday morning the boys and I decided to have a little picnic for lunch. I let Marcus and Tyson ride their bikes, while I took Carter in the stroller. Tyson is still learning and was so excited to be like his older brother Marcus. Marcus was so cute and telling Tyson where he needed to slow down and not go too fast or he might fall. He also encouraged him to go faster by having races with him. It is so much fun watching these boys ride, they really are growing up way to fast.

On our way back from our picnic we found the ducklings that we have been watching grow up.

They too have been growing pretty quickly, and are so adorable.
Life sure goes by fast! Tell me really, why do children have to grow up?!? I love my boys and don't want them to ever grow up...is that bad?
6 comments:
Your boys are so cute. They do grow fast don't they? I know I'll always treasure these early years. Congratulations on another baby boy. That's exciting.
Fun new bikes. We wish the warm weather would stick around here to do that more. Looks like fun on your walk with the ducks.
Cute babies...so excited for the next little man!
Looks like you guys are doing great! Cute Cute kids!
hey sista, do you guys have our new addy? bogndave.blogspot.com?
Aaaaaah . . . cute little duckies! Handsome little boys! Not all moms feel that way, some can't wait until their kids are grown. I just think it goes to show that you have good kids and are enjoying every moment.
Post a Comment