Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swimming!

We have been wanting to get our little pool our for a while and even though it wasn't all that warm we got it out anyway. The boys had a blast! We had our neighbors the Nelsons come over too, they are always sure to have a great time when they come over. They are quite a bit older then our boys and pretty daring, they got Tyson to do a front handspring into the pool! It was pretty fun to watch all six boys play with each other!
Marcus was good to warm up running around,
Tyson preferred to cuddle up into a towel and Carter...
I don't even think he realized that it was ever cold.

1 comment:

Bec and Dave said...

How fun :) I love those boys so much!! and I love playing at the pool!!! its freaking hot enough here haha, you guys should come over!!!! haha well I love you and am glad you peeps are having such a fun summer :)