We went to a hotel pool one night so that the men could watch the basketball game and all the kids could go swimming. They had this huge slide and after Tyson went down once with Daddy he wanted to go all by himself. HE LOVED IT!! I can't even count how many times he went down, you also never knew how he would come down on his stomach, back, he even dared to go head first! He is a crazy dare devil!
Marcus dared to go down only with a lot of help from my sister Jill. She sure is the best and once he got the hang of it he wouldn't stop either!
We didn't really let Carter go down by himself, but we didn't want him to feel left out so Daddy would put him on the end and he would slide down.
My Dad also got us tickets to see Beauty and the Beast. It was so good! Marcus and Tyson loved it - their favorite character was the Candlestick, he was hilarious!
The last day we did my favorite, kayaking down Henry"s Fork! The cabin that we stay at is right on the river so we could just float to our cabin. Brian took Marcus and Tyson, and I took Carter. It is so beautiful and we even got a little surprise at the end... a Moose and her calf!! It was the sweetest little thing ever! I didn't have my camera with me since Carter was with me (he's a little squirmy) but I sure wish I did! Anyway the whole trip was so much fun and we sure hope we keep up this tradition! Thanks Mom and Dad!
8 comments:
Wow Joni you are quick!!! I was so excited to see that you had blogged our trip and summed it all up so well!!! Thank you so much for everything and for being so much fun! I sure am missing you all already!!! Love you all
Wow Joni you are quick!!! I was so excited to see that you had blogged our trip and summed it all up so well!!! Thank you so much for everything and for being so much fun! I sure am missing you all already!!! Love you all
Looks like sooo much fun! We actually love Island Park. My grandparents have land up there that we have going to since before I can remember. Stella and I actually get to go with everyone next week and I am so excited to take her there. First time in over 2 years!!
Looks like you really had a great time. Your boys are soooo cute! Glad you had fun!!!
What a great trip! Michele said the Beauty and the beast was WAY awesome. I am soo excited because our family has planned pretty much the exact trip in a august. we will ALL be together as a family for the FIRST time in over 6 years. CRAZY! looks like you loved every minute of it..and i loved every second looking at your DARLING pics of it. I JUST LOVE YOUR BOYS..they just make me melt. love you!
What a fun trip! Your family is so cute.
Fun Fun!! that was a pretty big slide for him to go down by himself, that's awesome!! Oh yea, i met your twin a few weeks back, I totally though she was you and I just kept staring at her. She probably thought I was so weird:)
We love Island Park!
Post a Comment