A lot of things have been happening in Brian's Family that have been a whole lot of fun. Two of Brian's siblings have recently returned from their missions.
Maryn got back from Mongolia,
and Richard got back from Argentina.
It has been so nice to have everyone home. It had been a long time since we were all together and it was a great reunion, but that is not all...
Spencer, Brian's brother also got married! We are so excited to have Alicia in our family! They are so great together! We had a wonderful time celebrating with them too.
It is always fun to have a reason to dress up the boys and have them all lookin' good!
Okay so maybe we didn't always have their shirts tucked in...
and we didn't always make them stay in their seats, but we really did have a GREAT time! The day after the wedding we got the opportunity to go on the boat.
The boys loved it! 
Our whole family took a ride together on this huge tube. And Brian finally got to go wakeboarding. It is probably the only time he'll get to this year. I didn't get any pictures but trust me he can still fly over the wake. It is fun to watch my man!
They really are best friends! I love it!
We also got to spend a little time with my family too while celebrating my 26th birthday with my twin Jill and my youngest brother Jackson. He got this huge slide last year for his birthday and it was fun then, but it was even better this year since my boys actually dared to climb the wall and go down the slides. They even did some wakeboarding/kneeboarding of their own.
Jake (my brother)got together flag football that even included three year olds. He sure knows how to make my boys feel good!
Here is the birthday clan! I love sharing my birthday!
Being busy has really been so much fun, but we are ready to be home until the baby comes. I guess everyone will have to come see us now. Love you all!
8 comments:
YEAH YEAH YEAH WHAT A PARTY!! seriously it was so fun bein with everyone and playin around :) Did you get my birthday text?!?
It's so fun to see the photos of your growing boys and beautiful family. That's great that you've had some good family time.
Looks like you have had so much fun! Hope you had a great birthday!
What a great summer you're having!
Looks like your having a ton of fun being back home!
Would you mind putting me in contact with your sister in law that just got home from Mongolia. Toms company may send us there, and I would like to be as emotionally prepared as possible.
erika.beaut@gmail.com
Thanks
Erika
Joni nice job!!! I love all of the pictures and your cute comments. Man them boys are cute ain't they?
Love you all -- thanks for blogging!!! I love it!!!! I'll be seeing you soon!!!???
You look so great! And it looks like so much fun! It's always so nice to have the family together:) You have the cutest boys, I love their eyes!
CONGRATULATIONS on your new arrival (Jill posted on facebook that you had him!)!!! I am excited to see pictures. I hope mama and babe are doing well.
And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!=)
Post a Comment