He was born August 4, 2010
weighing 6lbs 9oz and 183/4 inches long,
the boys were pretty good at making sure he had all his fingers and toes...he does.
They were all excited to hold him.
Beaming brother Marcus
Carter is mostly not interested, but we did capture this brief moment of brotherly love.
Tyson is really excited that Tanner's name also starts with the letter t. He is already calling him little t.
Carter is mostly not interested, but we did capture this brief moment of brotherly love.Now we are officially a family of six...CRAZY!! Tanner is such a sweet little boy and the boys LOVE having another brother.
36 comments:
Congratulations Joni! Your family is beautiful! I miss you!
CONGRATULATIONS Lee family. Joni, I can not believe how beautiful you look in all of these pictures. Well I can believe it because you are beautiful all the time but after giving birth--wowza!!! What an adorable family you have. I fear you are outnumbered lady! You need to have a bunch of girls now to even things out! =) I sure hope mama and babe are doing wonderfully!
Congrats Joni! So exciting, you have such a cute family!
He is adorable and you look so great! What a cute little family.
Wow Joni, you are beautiful, if only I looked half that good after having a baby! :) Such cute boys, what a fun family. Congratulations, we are super excited for you guys.
Love and miss you all!
Congratulations! Your family is so cute! You look so great for just having a baby!
Tanner is adorable!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Your boys are so handsome. What a cute family :)
Congratulations! He is adorable of course!
Congratulations! You guys are such an adorable family and I hope that things go really well with your recovery. What cute boys you have - I love it!
Congrats! What a cute family, and Joni you look great! Congrats!
Congrats! What a cutie! You have such darling boys!
Another gorgeous little boy! Confession...we passed through Idaho last week! I thought of you and wished we could have stopped to say hi. Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is adorable! All of your little guys are SO cute.
Congrats on the new little man! We are so happy for you.
Congrats! He is so cute. What a good looking family!
Congrats you guys!!! We are so happy for you. You have a darling family. Hope you get to catch up on sleep sooner or later! Joni, you look great already-not fair...
Congratulations Lee family! 4 crazy boys, what fun! You are beautiful Joni :)
SUPER EXCITED for you guys. You look fabulous as always. Hopefully you can get some rest. What a handsome group of little boys you have!!
Congratulations! You have the cutest little boys. Tanner is such a handsome little guy, and you look just beautiful. Miss you tons!
what a cute little family! We just love you all and cant wait to meet cute little tanner!
Four boys...I love it! I'm still in shock when I fold the laundry and there is so much PINK!!!
Congrats!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! You have such adorable boys. Tanner is so handsome. :) Congratulations again!
Congratulations you guys! He's a beautiful baby and your boys look like they are going to be very good brothers to him. Hope you're feeling well.
Congratulations! What a handsome little guy. I hope you're feeling good and getting some sleep!
Your 4 boys are the cutest things ever! Congrats on the addition! At this rate, you guys will have 10 kids before we decide to have our first! Miss you and hope you guys are doing great!
Congrats! Your family is adorable!
wow how sweet. you are really becoming a boy specialist. some of us do one gender best. I think I will stick with girls myself.
Congrats!!! What a cute family you have!!
congrats! we are so happy for your cute little family...well not so little anymore. :)
Yay! Congrats! That's so fun:)
Way to go! Yea for boys!!
Congrats! You have a beautiful family!
I know this is way late - I just don't check blogs as often as I used to. Anyway, I still have to congratulate you on your darling little Tanner! All your boys are so handsome!
And I can't believe Richard is already home from his mission. It seems like last week he was in my English class. Where does time go?!
awww so fun! so many boys!
how fun that you can still say "my boys" and include your whole family. little t sure is handsome.
Congrats, I know it's a little late! You look really good for just having a baby! Cute, cute family you have!
Post a Comment