Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This past weekend was so much fun! I have been a bit of a slacker on blogging but I couldn't pass up Halloween with these fun boys: I honestly couldn't get enough of them! Everything they did I wanted to cement in my brain, these ages are the best! I insist on doing pumpkins each year even though our boys aren't old enough to carve them...which means that Brian does them all! He really isn't a fan of Halloween but I tell you these boys can get him to do anything.


Marcus had waited for a while to get to wear his costume...we all got the stomach flu and he didn't get to go to his preschool Halloween Party. He was such a good sport about it, and didn't even complain. Once we got him all ready to be Batman, he was really saving the whole city of Eagle!


Tyson was going to be superman but once he found out that superman didn't get any face paint he decided Batman was the man to be, besides I think he knew that his best friend would need some help.

Carter has been loving anything to do with Toy Story so we thought it would be appropriate for him to be a cowboy. I know Woody doesn't have such a good lookin' goatee but honestly could he get any cuter!


Last but not least is Tan man! My grandma got Carter this fun Halloween outfit and he never got to wear it so Tanner was a little pumpkin bum. Halloween is so much fun with four little guys running around. Marcus and Tyson were so much fun to watch. They have been dumping out their loot out every chance they get, but my favorite was the first time they dumped it all out and their faces...yep Halloween is good.

8 comments:

Quast Family said...

joni i think you have the most adorable family EVER!! you are one amazing woman :)

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

So cute. What handsome little boys you have!

Pals Place said...

I love the leaf pictures of all the boys. And they are very cute costumes!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

I just LOVE all of your kids. I REALLY DO!! They all looked great. You are such a cute and darling family...and I am NOT lying!!

Diane said...

Adorable boys! Love the new picture on your blog heading

mom weston said...

Nice work Joni and Brian!!! Bri, the jack-o-lanterns looked great!! And Joni, the costumes look professional! You are creating some wonderful memories and I know you are enjoying every minute of life with those sweet little boys. Keep up the good work!! Love you

Jenny said...

Cute costumes and I like the pumkins. Good job carving Brian.

Jody and Amy said...

Cute pumpkins, love the costumes! Your boys are all so adorable, so handsome!