Well as you all know I have been doing a very poor job at keeping this blog up to date. A lot of wonderful things have been going on. I have decided instead of going back through everything I will give you a quick recap of the happenings in the Lee family in no particular order.
First off, some of us are a year older...
Marcus turned 5 years old. He was so excited about turning 5 and even got to go skiing on his birthday. He is a great skier and LOVES it!
Ty got to go along this year as well and was quick to catch on but actually got a little bored of it...
Tyson also turned 4 and is getting a little too excited to grow up. Don't worry though they still do a lot of kids stuff...
Such as playing Peter Pan
Marcus plays the flippin', flappin', flyin' Peter Pan.
Tyson plays the Killin' Captian Hook.
And Carter is Smee. He is hard at work keeping up the ship. (I love his little tongue sticking out, it reminds me of my brother.)
Peter Pan and Hook finally stopped fighting just to teach this little man how to fight. (They
LOVE Tan Man)
We had some great visitors. Spencer and Alicia came just for fun, and fun we did have! Spencer and Brian went skiing while Alicia and I played with the boys. They even watched the boys while Brian and I went out. The boys sure love them. We found out they they are going to be giving our little boys a cousin! We are so excited for them.
Christmas came:
And, Christmas went.
But not before we all got a little wiser.
8 comments:
You guys are too cute. We love hearing/seeing how your little family grows!
joni- your family is darling. love the little recap... and don't worry you are a much better blogger then i am, but you have much more fun going on in life too!
Your boys are so cute! Sounds like you guys had alot of fun over the holidays!
yay for such fun stuff!!!! I love your boys so much and hope to be able to see them this summer...maybe.
Great job Joni! We check all the time to see if you have posted anything and we were way excited to see something new!!! Great pictures, great comments, and especially great little boys!!! We sure love them and you too!!!
It looks like you're all having so much fun together. Joni, you look gorgeous! I love the Peter Pan pictures!
Oh my goodness, your boys are too cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! It is so fun to see pictures of you, it definitely makes me miss you guys lots!
What a cute family:) Your boys are gorgeous, I love their eyes:) Thanks for posting, I love seeing what you guys are up to:)
Post a Comment