Monday, March 21, 2011

Thanks All!

I have much to post but for now I want to thank the Grandma's for watching our little Tan Man. We left him with his Grandma's for a full week while the rest of us went to see this guy...
It really was SO hard to leave this smiley, drooling, happy-go-lucky boy! They really grow fast when they are this little. I now can't get enough of him!

He was spoiled by all. We left him with the Grandma's but was not only loved by them. Grandpa's, Uncles, Aunts, and even neighbors of Grandma Kathie adored our little boy!

Thank you so much for taking such good care of him. It was nice to know that he was in the best care possible. I know he had a fantastic time with each of you. We love you, and thank you all!
*Since we have come home he can now officially sit-up for more then a second. Thanks again!

5 comments:

Diane said...

I love watching them grow, but hate it too. Such is motherhood, right? He's so sweet! I'm so excited you took your boys to see Mickey! I'm sure you had so much fun!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. I'd been thinking of you recently and wondering how you guys are doing. Looks like a fun trip! Your boys are beautiful.

Bec and Dave said...

Tan Man is so cute! He is most definitely a bri/joni Lee boy!!! I'm so glad you all had a good time with mickey and that the grannies got to spend time with the wee babe :) we love and miss you!!!!

Bryan and Whitney said...

Your kids are so cute! Seriously, how long has it been since we lived in Logan? 5 years?...and you have 4 kids! We are WAY behind you guys! But you have such a beautiful family and we miss you!

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

How cute:) Happy to see how good you guys are doing!! p.s. I LOVE his eyes!!