Monday, March 28, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth...

It is true, we really did make the trek to Disneyland. We have so many pictures and I haven't wanted to sort through them all so I have just picked a few to share.
We took these three and made the long drive. They were all so good in the car - I am sure that with Tanner it would have been a different story. (Thanks again!)
These three also made the long drive and joined us at Mickey's place.
We rode rides like these that gave the largest smiles imaginable.
Met some big fuzzy Bears that would pound our heads and hug us so tight.
We got to ride the Matterhorn. They wouldn't let three go together so these two rode bravely together and I went by myself. It is crazy fast and it jerks you around, I was so nervous that they would hate it but they loved it and we did it again the next day! I was way proud of them.

Saw Peter Pan and his whole gang.
Rode the jumping horses.
Flew Rocket Jets.
Marveled at everything we saw.
Ate lunch on a train and traveled all the way back to the dinosaurs.
Met this pretty Lady, her husband, Jake, and Jackson on the last day at Disneyland. The boys sure love them...we do too!
Carter also set some new trends...I think it is catching on. ;0)
We love Captian EO!!
And we ended each marvelous day like this. It's how we roll in a hotel. I am a little nervous the boys will fall off, so we just put the whole mattress on the floor. They all slept great the whole trip, being in the Happiest Place on Earth is exhausting... It really was a fantastic time.

3 comments:

Bec and Dave said...

Joni that all looks so fun!! I cant wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!! that is, if you happen to be in utah in the end of june. anyway, I miss you guys and love you!!!!!

Jenny said...

Looks like a great trip!

Jen said...

So fun! You guys are brave! What a darling family!