Once again much has happened since March. I look back and realize that I truly have a rich, rich life. These boys fill my heart with gladness. Here are some of the things that have been happening to our family since I last blogged.
Tanner has really started liking his baby food, and Carter enjoys feeding him...
Okay maybe Carter doesn't really enjoy feeding him as much as he likes to eat it!
Yes, Carter still loves baby food.
Early in April, Kevin,
Melanie, and Grayson braved coming to our home for a visit.
These two loved playing with each other. They are only 3 weeks apart, and although Grayson is much larger, Tanner is really the one who is older.
I love watching these boys play!
We've built a sandbox for our backyard...
Okay Brian really did that.
This is a common way for the boys to get taken up to bed. They have the best Daddy and it really is a good thing he has large muscles. :0)!
Went on walks in our springy neighborhood.
Had a marvelous Mother's Day.
Had friends come over.
Tanner has acquired a new tooth.
Our neighbors gave us a tramp!
We've eaten cookies and milk.
Been to libraries.
Played Baseball with Dad.
Went on a Father and Sons Campout.
Tanner has also learned to scoot around everywhere and will pull himself up to anything. I think he is truly enjoying his freedom.

Marcus graduated from Preschool.
Other neighbors gave us this cool jungle gym.
And last, but not least, Rich (Brian's brother) came to visit.
It really has been another great couple of months. It makes me feel so blessed for all that I have. I sure love my life and am grateful for all of these wonderful blessing.
5 comments:
I loved all the pictures!! It was so nice to see all of your boys, we sure miss them! I'm glad we got to see a little of Brian as well...I just wish I could have seen one or two of you too! We're counting down the days until we see you guys!
Your boys are so cute! Looks like you are having fun and keeping busy. Can't believe how big Tanner is getting. We will have to get together sometime this summer.
What beautiful boys you have!
Oh, they are SO adorable! I love how smiley your boys are! What cuties!!! Hurray for Disneyland!
Love the update! What a gorgeous family you have.
Post a Comment